Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Book Excerpt 5 from Y.O.U. and The Ultimate Life Tool® by Dr. Zannah Hackett


The Ultimate Life Tool® technology draws from a body of knowledge called the The Knowledge of Y.O.U. or Your Own Understanding. This knowledge addresses what lies in the obvious as it relates to each one of us and our physicality. It shows us why we do the things that we do and how each one of us is wired slightly differently when it comes to reasoning. It shows us how we spend our time and energy and where we should spend it based on our style and level of refinement. It also shows us the importance of responding to magnetic influences in our lives. Understanding myself through The Ultimate Life Tool® technology allowed me to take the veil away and see myself for the first time for the unique individual I am…and it allowed me to honor myself in every way.
-Lisa Nelson, Vice President of Program Development and YCG Master Practitioner and Trainer

 ORDER THE BOOK TODAY!

No comments: