Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

WHAT ARE YOU WAITNG FOR?

Are you one of those people who like to hide this time of year because everyone is talking about New Year’s resolutions? If you are, it’s time to take a serious look at what you are afraid of. Our fears are our biggest enemies but they can also be our biggest proponent for change. What do you have to lose by spending a little time understanding your dreams and desires a little better? If even a little part of today’s current pop craze, The Secret, is true, then the universe is listening and it’s waiting to give you what you want. So, if you’re a skeptic, I relate. I’m a practical business, minded individual and sometimes it’s difficult to embrace some of today’s more esoteric approaches. However, I’m positive by nature and open-minded so I say, “Why not?”. I have nothing to lose by telling the world what I want and focusing my energy in those directions. So, you say, “Well Angie, that’s all great but where do I start?”. The best place to start is in understanding yourself and the best way to do that is to use an assessment tool. Assessments have been around for hundreds of years and there are many but none are as comprehensive and cutting edge as The Knowledge of YOU. The Knowledge of YOU has been my bridge from a successful but sometimes boring corporate ladder career to a wide open playing field where I embrace my unique talents and the differences I bring to the world. I wish that for you too. So, what are you waiting for?



Angie A. Swartz is an expert level YOU consultant. She is a former corporate ladder climber who reinvented her own life and became an executive coach and author. As part of her own journey as a new mother on the quest to have and balance it all, she founded the Six Figure Mom’s Club where career-minded women can connect with their peers to discuss the issues they face. Her passion is in helping people view themselves as the leaders they are by developing the confidence to know they can have most anything they desire. She works with six figure professionals, offering a unique combination of strong business acumen and a warm coaching approach to encourage creative thinking about their career and life options. You can learn more about Angie at www.aaswartz.com.

No comments: