Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Zannah Hackett American Perspectives Interview

Whenever someone asks me to do an interview, I get a little concerned.  Often times, I don't know the person that is interviewing me and have no clue as to what their agenda is in showcasing the information I have to offer. I have found over the last 20 years of doing talk radio that our voice has to become expressive because it cannot be seen. Seeing a person's voice is a gift and being able to make it visible leaves all kinds of impressions.

My voice is very indicative of my STYLE as it is understood in The Knowledge of Y.O.U. which is the basis for a human assessment technology developed by YCG called The Ultimate Life Tool.  It is a fragile voice until it has a chance to warm up.  Fortunately in this interview, because of its length and because of the hostess' great questions, it becomes quite comfortable in the first minute or so.

My STYLE typically has a child-like quality to it and you can hear the feminine child-like traits in the beginning of this interview.  Even at age 54 it accompanies me and still I have people on the phone asking me if my parents are home.  Fortunately, it does not remain childish and soon adopts a sense of purpose and strength.  Knowing one's style affords others a great deal of input if they have a clear understanding of the laws of nature that produce that kind of outcome.  It is in SEEING the true nature of someone even as they speak, that we are afforded the opportunity to accept, understand and benefit from their authenticity.

The Greeks frequently insisted that we "Know Thyself".  It is in accomplishing this that life becomes purposeful and effortless for we all are perfect.  Afterall, "God doesn't make mistakes...man does".  Zannah

To view the interview click here:  Zannah Hackett American Perspectives Interview

No comments: